Fikk pakken min i går fra kagekompagniet med bla annet denne giant cupcake formen, og den måttes testes med en gang.
1 dl= about 0.40 cups
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease and flour or use pan spray with flour to prepare pan.
- In small bowl, dissolve cocoa powder in boiling water and mix well. Set aside to cool. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla; mix well.
- Combine cocoa mixture and sour cream. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon 4 1/2 cups batter into top of cupcake pan; spoon remaining batter into bottom of pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 15 minutes.
- Turn cake onto wire rack to cool completely.
Klem fra Sukkertopp